No Foolin Foot Race – 5K/10K Amazing Trail Run
At the No Foolin Foot Race, explore San Carlos’ outstanding trail network, one of the Peninsula’s greatest hidden treasures.
Join us Saturday, June 3, 2023 for the No Foolin Foot race, a Challenging 5k and 10k run through Big Canyon and Eaton Parks, including three brand new trails. Start and Finish Festival at Crestview Park.
- Professional timing, Tech-Ts and runner photos for all participants, Awards in multiple categories.
- All proceeds benefit maintenance and improvement of San Carlos Trails.
Brought to you by the Parks and Recreation Foundation of San Carlos and the City of San Carlos.
- Winding and forested single-track packed with punchy hills and tight turns gives way to rewarding views of San Francisco, Mt. Diablo and the Bay.
- The 5K route is exclusively trail; our 10k route includes some pavement (approximately ¾ mile) on Brittan Ave.
- See course map for details. Some minor adjustments to the route may be made until May 1, 2023.
10k Foot Race
Early Bird Fee: $50
Regular Fee: $60 after April 1
$65 on Race Day pending capacity.
5k Foot Race
Early Bird Fee: $40
Regular Fee: $50 after April 1
$45 on Race Day pending capacity
- Register by April 1 for ‘early bird’ pricing on RunTheDay!
- 5k: $40 ($50 after April. 1); $45 on Race Day pending availability.
- 10k: $50 ($60 after April. 1); $65 on Race Day pending availability.
- Race Capacity: 200 runners across 5 and 10k distances. Runners must be 14 years old by June 3 to participate. No dogs.
- Race Day Registration available at Crestview Park 7:30-8:30a while bibs remain.
Contact our Race Director
Questions? Contact PRFRaceDirector@prfsancarlos.org
We Need Volunteers
A race is only as good as its crew! If you’re not running, please consider helping out; sign up to volunteer on RunTheDay.
See other interesting traditional events in San Carlos. You may also check the main calendar for the dates of these, or to save them on your personal calendar.