A library was formed in August 1910 due to the efforts of Mrs. Kate Farnham and her daughter Mary. This library was initially located at the Southern Pacific Depot of San Carlos. In 1916 San Mateo County’s first Library Branch was recorded as being here in San Carlos.

In 1916 San Carlos needed a school; a district was formed and there were 20 pupils and 8 grades being taught by 1 teacher in 1 room in a house

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

×