The townspeople were overjoyed–with the coming of a lumberyard in the 1920’s, owned, by James-H. Martin (1st Mayor of San Carlos 1927-1930). They then could obtain the lumber to build their own homes.

In the 1920’s, at the northeast edge of town, was a lumberyard owned by James Hugh Martin, who served as the first mayor of San Carlos from 1927 to 1930. Arroyo Avenue marked the southern edge of development.

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

×