The first church in San Carlos was begun – The Community Church in 1928. It was followed by St. Charles in 1929. On June 23, 1929, the first pastor of St. Charles Parish, Father Harold Crampton, celebrated the first mass in the church built on Walnut Street (now Casa de Flores)

PHOTO: The original church building in Walnut Street, now named “Casa de Flores”

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

×