In 1916 a Flying Field was developed between San Carlos Ave. and Brittan (east of-the railroad tracks). In 1919, a hangar and a flying field were built between San Carlos Avenue and Brittain Avenue east of the railroad.

PHOTO: Plane taxiing in front of hangar at San Carlos Airport 1920s (San Carlos Enquirer, July 1975).

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

×