In 1858 John Brittan, a hardware dealer in San Francisco, purchased 3,000 acres of land from Dona Maria, (extending from Cordilleras Creek (near Redwood City) to Pulgas Creek (between Arroyo Avenue and Olive Street) and west to Canada Road.) He built his home (Wesley Bays) on what we know as St. Frances and Elm Sts. John Brittan’ had three children William, Mary and Nathaniel.

×

Hello!

Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

×